Room 101

• To aviod the religion flame war that will leave us all dead, The thing that pisses me off the most? Fuckin leet speak like, 1337, Uber, pwn, adding -ege or -zor to anything (pwnege, pwnzor), and w00t

• Edit: To Caribou, Jabels, Eggy, and whoever else who posted about religion...I made a topic in this forum about religion, so you may continue your discussion there. I hate being that person who keeps saying "this is off topic" but I want to keep everything organized and clean. Sorry for the confusion.
    Anyways, here's something that irritates me!

[Blocked Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UVteg-WpDdQ/Tdac2tWtwZI/AAAAAAAAAJE/KHMfkYZcyHM/s400/Keep-Your-Man-From-Cheating-Guy-And-Woman-Holding-Hands.jpg]

CHEATERS. I cannot stand people who are in a relationship with someone, and then cheat on his/her significant other with someone else! :nono::thumbdown: >( :angry:
    If you're unhappy in a relationship, then just leave before you end up cheating on that person instead!

Edited once, last by bellaXraven: Had to let everyone know that I moved posts to a new topic. ().

• I really don't like FOX News. I'm not sure if any of you guys and girls overseas are familiar, but they are extremely biased, hypocritical, and blatantly WRONG about allot of the things they cover with their so called, "journalism"...

• Quote from ADePALMA1251

I really don't like FOX News. I'm not sure if any of you guys and girls overseas are familiar, but they are extremely biased, hypocritical, and blatantly WRONG about allot of the things they cover with their so called, "journalism"...

They're pretty famous overseas too, but thankfully they're mostly famous for being all the things you said. I don't think too many non-Americans actually watch it.

• Quote from Caribou

They're pretty famous overseas too, but thankfully they're mostly famous for being all the things you said. I don't think too many non-Americans actually watch it.

I dont know to many Americans who watch it either

• Quote from ADePALMA1251

I really don't like FOX News. I'm not sure if any of you guys and girls overseas are familiar, but they are extremely biased, hypocritical, and blatantly WRONG about allot of the things they cover with their so called, "journalism"...

you have that, we have the Daily Mail
    (she was the peoples princess!!)
    (they never shut up about diana, we get it shes dead!)

• and we in germany have nice politicans like Christian Wulf and Karl Teodor zu Gutenberg... :facepalm:

• Quote from Joker

The new DC Comics logo... :nono:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of it either. I'm also not a fan that they got rid of the underwear/tights in the New 52. I just don't find the whole all blue Superman and all grey Batman aesthetically pleasing to the eye...

• I'm super pissed right now! I am waiting for Diablo III for over 10 years now, preorderded the Collector's Edition last year (a really good deal), payed for it and today I get an e-mail telling me they cannot deliver. RAGE!!! The CE is out of stock everywhere and I am afraid I won't get one on launch day :(.

• "Little girl thinks Justin Bieber is more important than Michael Jackson and says so in tactless fashion" shock horror

• to get an title like "king of pop" the artist should do popmusik. this what Bieber produser should better be called a flop.

~~ JUSTIN BIEBER the new KING OF FLOP ~~

nah, maybe even the word flop is too.... nice.

• Quote from Till

to get an title like "king of pop" the artist should do popmusik. this what Bieber produser should better be called a flop.

How does Bieber not make Pop music? He's pretty much become the definition of Pop music in the last few years.

Anyways, something that's always pissed me off?

Reddit and the use of memes fucking EVERYWHERE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmjiTduSe0

I think that pretty much sums up my feelings about the website and widespread internet memes in a depressing yet hilarious manner.

Fuck memes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!