The contest topic for this month is "Legends & Fairytales", which means your picture should be based on an old fictional story. No modern Fantasy please, I am sure there will be an extra contest about it someday as well. And no made up characters this time. And let's not include the bible or other religious books, because we already had "religion" as a separate topic.
Please mention the title the tale or legend when you upload your entry. If it might not be well known in other countries it could be good to add a wikipedia link or something like that.
Examples: Grimm's fairy tales (Cinderella, Rapunzel, Little Red Cap), 1001 Nights (Aladdin's Wonderful Lamp, Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves), Hans Christian Andersen (The Emperor's New Clothes, The little Mermaid), Robin Hood, king Arthur, Odyssey, Nibelungenlied
HOW TO JOIN:
If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on May 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till May 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
You are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until May 31.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.