Contest 04/2013: SUPERHEROES

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest032.jpg]

The last contest was not so popular, so I asked myself: What's a topic everybody can be inspired by? Superheroes! And to make it even better: This is a free topic, so you are even allowed to create your own superhero if you are no fan of the famous Marvel and DC guys.
    Hint: Superman and Spiderman might be easy to build, but it is unlikely you get high ratings if you just use an existing SP-Studio costume. Be creative and think of different heroes.

Examples: Batman, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Avengers, Rorschach, Ultraman, Power Rangers, Danger Mouse, Darkwing Duck, Kick-Ass, Orgazmo, Fantastic Max,...

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
    The pictures will all show up on April 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till April 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until April 30.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Is it strictly limited to super heroes, or super villains are also allowed? (Before you ask: No, I won't make prof. von Charlatain, I have other made up characters in my mind). If not, how about anti-heroes (The not-so-good-and-righteous dark and brooding heroes, like the Punisher)?

Also, If someone is making a made up Hero, he (or she) should in the description put a short biography of the character, his superpowers (or gadgets ;) ), his alter-ego, how he became a Super-Hero, etc......

• @Jetpack-guy: I think it would. He gets superpowers and uses them to defeat evil guys :).

Eggyslav: I'd prefer it to be about the superheroes instead of the villains, because this would be an extra topic. But since it is a free topic I would not disqualify pictures about the villains. And Anti-Heroes are no problem :).
    If you make up your own superhero it is up to you if you add a full description or not.

• Quote from OmnyZer3000

comment on propose un superhero

Please use the english language on this message board. Thanks.

• Janina, will you be deleting the disqualified pictures? It's sort of annoying when they are almost always that most viewed pictures in the contest gallery, and when people still vote for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!