SP-Studio Update: Inspired by games...

• UPDATE!

http://www.sp-studio.de

Whily working on a small update inspired by some videogame characters I noticed there are many of them with interesting objects I would like to include. So during the next couple of weeks there will be multiple updates related to this topic. I know I have done this before... I guess I just like videogame so much ;).

The first one was inspired by Sony's announcement of the PS4 last night. I drew some parts from famous PlayStation characters of the past and tried to pick items which can be useful for multiple reasons and not only for building a copy of ths particular character.

• Solid Snake's shirt, bandana and hair-style, inspired by the Metal Gear Solid games
    • Crash Bandicoot's smile and "beard"
    • Sephiroth's hair-style and shirt from Final Fantasy VII (those were old drawings, so maybe you already know them)
    • The dress and hat of the main characters from Journey

• Wow, These are Awesome! Especially Snake and Sephinroth, They're EPIC! Thanks Janina! :D

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• Quote from Janina

UPDATE!• Solid Snake's shirt, bandana and hair-style, inspired by the Metal Gear Solid games

:clap: I never thought this day would come.

• It's not a separate item. Janina made that by combining two layers of shirts and a moustache, like this:

• Great work, once again, Janina!
    My favorites are Sephiroth's hair (can use this a lot) and Snake's bandana =)

Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    Speaking of which, are we allowed to post the request you mentioned over here, or?

Regards,
    Mitch

• How about some Mortal Kombat stuff, Like Kano's mask, Jax's Arms, and colour customizable ninja suit (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Noob Saibot, Ermac, Smoke and Rain)... Maybe a female version too, for all Kitana or Mileena fans.... And some weapons, like Kitana's War Fans, or Kabal's Hook Swords........

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• Well, then I'd like to request some more Final Fantasy stuff. Such as Squall Leonhart's gunblade and coat (from FF VIII) and Cloud's sword, hair and outfit. I'd also like to see Sephiroth's sword :]

Can't wait to see what you'll desing next! :thumbup:

Regards,
    Mitch

• UPDATE!

It has been a while, but as promised here is another video game related update:

Because I like the look of the main character in the PS3 game “Buzz! Quiz World” I included his hair-style and glasses in the SP-Studio. I hope they are a useful addition, not only for Buzz, but also for your own characters. And di you notice he ist Canadian?

The next update will come sooner (that’s why this one is so small). I am as sick of those huge breaks between them as you are ;).

• UPDATE!

After some Sony related videogame items my new update is based on the two biggest Action heroes from Nintendo and Microsoft: Samus Aran (Metroid) and Master Chief (HALO)!
    It took me a while to draw those detailed costumes, but now their iconic body armor and helmets can be found in the SP-Studio and I hope you like them.

There will be one more "videogame costume update" in about a week, but this time you decide what I should draw. Cast your vote in the sidebar on the SP-Studio mainpage! You can select up to three costumes you would like to see added.

• Thanks, they took very long to draw but it was a lot of fun :).

By the way: I already made avatars for those two characters several years ago, that's how they looked like back then. But as you can see I did not use parts of those old drawings, I made entirely new ones.

• Oh. My. GAWD! :o

Janina, You have outdone yourself! Again! I'm speechless! :clap:

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!