Contest 02/2013: THE INTERNET

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest030.jpg]

You asked for this, so here it comes :). Create a picture about our beloved INTERNET. Funny memes, famous websites, not so famous YouTube stars, its history and technical things in general are possible topics. As you can see there are many possibilities.

Examples: Facebook, Google, trolling, old modems, piracy, flashmobs, smartphones, netiquette, LOLcats, 4chan, Farmville, hacking, spam, video chats, online shops, Ebay, wlan, what was it like before the internet era...

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page. Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery. The pictures will all show up on February 15, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till February 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until February 28.
    • Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Pictures look pretty good.
    Unfortunately, due to schoolwork, my internship and my job, I never got around to making a picture nor did I find any inspiration from this one.

Oh well, I needed a break anyway lol. ;)

• theres a ton of edited and non-topic-fitting pictures this time....:(

• We have two 3rd places this time, these are the results of the contest:

[Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest030.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Caribou
    2) Ildorf
    3) Eggyslav & Till
    5) Jareen2

[album]4620[/album]

[album]4603[/album] [album]4584[/album] [album]4622[/album] [album]4591[/album]

Great work! :)
    No "Janina's Choice" though, because there are not many new members. Maybe next time (I hope).

• This time the 'unofficial mathematical classification' is the same as the official in the first five positions (as there has been almost the same number of voters). There are slight changes in the 6th to 10th positions. Here it is: :pc:

1.- Firefox (2)..................................3,89 x 9 = 35,01 [1] :joy:
    2.- Yahoo! Toolbar..............................3,75 x 8 = 30,00 [2]
    3.- Trololololo & Stan vs. Facebook... 3,50 x 8 = 28,00 [3]
    5.- PewdiePie....................................3,00 x 8 = 24,00 [5]
    6.- Mozilla Firefox (1) ........................2,75 x 8 = 22,00 [8]
    7.- Dangers of smartfones.................2,86 x 7 = 20,02 [6]
    8.- The Cloud.....................................2,50 x 8 = 20,00 [10]
    9.- Jeff the killer.................................2,71 x 7 = 18,97 [9]
    10.- My little pony..............................2,83 x 6 = 16,98 [7]

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!