The Wish Corruptor

• Granted, you go to the dinosaur times kill a wasp causing this website to not exist making every one of US kill ourselves, I hope your happy.

I wish I was James bond

• Granted, but when you're fighting with Alec Trevelyan on the cradle, he pushes you off and you fall to your death.

I wish for a virtual reality video game!!!

• Granted. But you have each of them 15 times. And they are all mixed up, renamed and cryptographically secured. have fun!

I wish for our Teacher forgetting this years exams on his desk.

• granted, but in the rush she misread it and now we have sexual organs...

i wish for a pet wolf

• granted but it eats you.

I wish for a color pencil that can switch to every color I want and doesn't get used up.

• Granted. You owned one. But you sold it because everytime you drive it you kill lots of people. because you can't see anything while driving it.

regarding my wish: So, it can switch to EVERY color I want, but only some different tones of withe? strange.

My new wish: my own tropic island!

• Here you go, a tropical island, full of venomous snakes, giant spiders, mosquitoes, vampire bats, and other beasties... and a tribe of not so friendly cannibals....... Did I mentioned that island is right in the middle of Bermuda Triangle? :evil:

I wish to live in The Elder Scrolls games universe, Tamriel.....

• Granted. You live in the Game. But tomorrow there will be the new version released. And you know what happens with old games...

btw, guys, I have my own island now! You are all invented! First international sp-studio community meeting!

what brings us to my next wish. look above.

• granted, but when u try and wall mount it, it fall and kills you.

i wish for a fez!

• Granted! You are now an owner of a Fez!
    But while you are walking on the road near a steep cliff, Austin Powers mistakes you for Mustafa and pushes you off the cliff!

I wish I could go back in time and see The Beatles perform on The Ed Sullivan Show!

• granted, but get stuck in the 60s and get caught in a public orgy :puke:

i wish for a cake!

• granted, but it is a remake done by Michael Bay!!!(oh the horror!!!!)

i wish for money

• Granted. But instead you have a visit at the dentist's and a root treatment.

I wish for not failing in maths.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!