The Wish Corruptor

• I found this game on some old forums I used to visit.
    Pretty much, you wish for something that you think would work to your advantage, but then the next person would determine the outcome of your wish that no longer works to your advantage.

All of the wishes and responses re meant to be hypothetical.
    When you are replying to a wish, use your imagination for the negative outcome of said wish instead of basing it on reality.

Examples:

1) Person A: I wish to be invincible!

Person B replies: Granted, but your friends and family die before you and when the world ends, you'll float around in space for eternity.

2) Person A: I wish for a mansion!

Person B replies: Granted, but the person who sold you the mansion forgot to mention that the mansion is haunted.

I'll start!

I wish for a brand new car!

• BellaX: but You live in New York City, right? There are already so much cars. were would you park it? And when do you want to use it? In the rush hour? Much fun :D

@Eggy: first damn you. In Egypt they still have trouble with the building a democratic state. Its also dangerous. You may be kidnapped. and never enter this Forum again...

I want to ride my bike from Alaska to cape hoorn/south america some day.

• Granted. You are now an archeologist.

But while you were studying the ruins of an old civilization, the ruins collapsed and now you are caved in!

I wish for world peace!

• What can I say? That will never happen? But i don't want to talk so pessimistic.

I wish for the new Green Day album (¡Dos!) not being too bad.

• I apologize, I should have explained this a little better.

All of the wishes and stuff...are meant to be hypothetical.
    When you are replying to a wish, use your imagination for the negative outcome of said wish instead of basing it on reality.
    For example, @Till, when you responded to the world peace wish...you could have said something along the lines of "Granted! But now the world has become so incredibly dull that you die of boredom. :)

• Quote from Eggyslav

Very well, It won't be too bad, because Green Day will NEVER release any new album.

That is in no way a bad thing.

• Granted! But on your first trip something goes wrong and you got stuck in time with a really angry T-Rex. To make things worse you step on a little rat, one of our ancestors, while you try to escape. This leads to huge changes in the evolution of mankind and suddenly you disappear, because you never were born. Oops.

I wish for some really rich SP-Studio fan ringing my bell and present me with one of the old "modular houses" sets from Lego (they cost hundrets of € now)...

• Granted, but the SP-Studio fan was holding a grudge against you, because you banned him. when you open the box, instead of Legos you find a bomb which explodes in your face. :P

I wish I had each and every Lego set ever made....

• Granted, but you build such huge things out of them, that everything turns into a huge maze and you famish.

Id like to have my own theme park.

• Granted! You have your own theme park!

But due to insufficient funds, the power goes out and you're stuck upside down on a roller coaster....

I wish for the ability to fly!

• Granted!
    U get sucked into a jet engine and killed

I want to become the green arrow!

• Granted, but did you ever watched the beginning of the third part of "pirates of the Caribbean" ? The East India Company will hang you.

I wish for having my own giraffe! sense? :D

• Jabels: Granted. But always think of the fact that humans are always the last part of the food chain :hungry:

@Eggy: damn you again! Granted. But you get bored soon and you commit suicide...

I wish for becoming a pilot. (oh, what provocation... :rolleyes:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!