The Introduction Game, the second

• Call me a disloyal scotsman, Coca-Cola

Does Joker really Love Harley Quinn?

• A: In a strange way, I think he at least cares for her...

Q: In your opinion, what is the most overrated video game of all time?

• It's been a long time since I watched it at all (and I've actually heard it's got much better recently, but hey), but I seem to recall being quite annoyed by a lot of the episodes in season 12 and pretty much losing interest by then. The first ten was some of the best TV ever made; I don't really remember all that many classic moments or lines after that, so I reckon if ten was the last we wouldn't be missing much. And I think the show's legacy would be much stronger as a result.

Are people who take sugar in tea intellectually inferior to those who don't? :?:

• I think those who drink tea in any state are more intelligent than those who drink say, Monster Energy Drink...

What would you say is the best classic movie monster?

• There are a lot of contenders from the old Universal films (The Creature from the Black Lagoon and Bela Lugosi's Dracula spring immediately to mind, or pretty much anyone played by either of the Lon Chaneys) but for me it's got to be Frankenstein's monster, hands down. Frankenstein and (especially) Bride of Frankenstein are just amazing films that have never been bettered, and Boris Karloff just owns that role. The scene in the dungeon where he reaches up from the chair he's chained to toward a narrow shaft of light, soon after his creation, is one of the greatest bits of acting (and cinema as a whole, come to think of it) that has ever been. Damn I love those movies.

So. Babymetal. What's that all about then? =)

• I don't know and I never ever want to know....

Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?

• I think I'll vote for a third party...

Westboro Baptist Church:
    Cult or Group Of Idiots?

• I think i'm caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

Is Peter Capaldi doing good as the doctor?

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

I think i'm caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

Is Peter Capaldi doing good as the doctor?

Perhaps...

What was your biggest sp-studio picture inspiration you ever got.

mine is [album]1474[/album], it made start using the move tool and stuff

• Hmm... for a specific picture, I'd say it's the 'Primeval' entry in the TV Shows contest by Kennyisdead...

I r̶i̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ was inspired by the dinosaur to make a Crocodile for the Animals contest... :)

I think he did a better job... :lol:

Do you like Huey Lewis & the News?

• Green Arrow.... My name is Oliver Queen and for 5 years...

Best animal to be shrunk down to the size of a hamster?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!