The Introduction Game, the second

• After I killed the first Introduction Game, I created soon after this board went online, in accident, I'll present you the second one.
    Guys, Im very sorry, we lost the most successful Threat of the whole board.... It was about 15 pages long.

So, its up to you to start off again.

• [strike]a total bright green one?[/strike]

ok, I think "Fortune"

Tea. Black or green?

• Pizza Diavolo, with extra spice and onion rings. Or Pizza Hawaii.

How about traveling around the world?

• Why not? The are many awesome places to visit around the globe....

If you've joined Skull Syndicate, who would you be:

a) Team Cobra Spy,
    b) Death Legion officer
    c) E. S. A. T. scientist
    or,
    d) Inner Circle Member?

• a. inner circle member
    q. what r u going as for halloween?
    a 14 year old with no friends ;o

• this (the old) one. ;o

If there would be a zombie apocalypse (Im on a the walking dead trip...) how would you handle?

• a. grab an axe from the shed and head into the woods.
    q. best superhero team
    fantastic 4

• Wow, that's quite a long time anyone visited here.....

Aaaanyway, I'm not a big fan of Agent 007, but I guess the invisible car was pretty cool.....

Your favourite music instrument?

I personally LOVE Pipe Organ, such a magnificent and versatile instrument, some are a truly architectional masterpieces, and who doesn't have chills when Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor is playing......

• The guitar is the one I'd like to learn.... but I'm too lazy :/

I see nothing that speaks against answering your own questions in this game...

my new question: what's your favorite horror movie?

I tendent to "dawn of the dead"

• There are lots, depending on what your definition of "horror" is... The Shining and The Exorcist are probably the best haunting/possession-types; The Hills Have Eyes, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre are my favourite violent slasher-types (although the sequels to those are almost all pretty terrible, with a couple of exceptions); some people consider Alien and The Silence of the Lambs to be horror, and they're two of my favourite films... and that one scene (you'll know it if you've seen it) in the original Japanese Ring actually scared me so much it felt as though something broke slightly in my brain, and I've not managed to bring myself to rewatch it yet. I wouldn't call it my favourite horror movie, but it certainly bothered me the most.

But overall I think my favourite has to be The Wicker Man (and I'm not talking about the Nic Cage version ;) ) because it's just so unique and unsettling and the ending is one of the very best things ever put on film, ever (and Christopher Lee, who is absolutely brilliant in just about everything he's ever been in, gives probably the best performance of his career).

(Which version of Dawn of the Dead did you mean, Till? I love the old Romero movies and I've heard surprisingly good things about the remake, but the fact that it's made by Zack Synder really puts me off seeing it.)

In a similar vein: your favourite Western?

• my secret obsession is not to tell my secret obsession of being addicted of YouTube....wait.....oh, shit

@Caribou: It doesn't matter whats my definition of it, I was talking about the genre.
    I meant the remake of dawn of the dead. I didn't see the original so far. Why do you dislike its director?
    Of the movies you listed I also recently watched The Exorcist.... a weird movie....^^

new Question:
    what's your favorite TV show, that is not on air anymore?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!