The Introduction Game, the second

• I have a lot of stuff I really like, but I think the one thing I couldn't live without is actually my passport, as I love traveling. Although some of my stuff has sentimental value to me, everything else can get replaced I guess.

It's February 2nd, 2019: What are you currently looking forward to the most?

• Bowser Jr. Fight me

If you could fight one fictional character, who would you pick?

• Pokémon's Kanto region.

You can travel from one place to another pretty quickly compared to places like middle-earth, which is important if I can only spend one day there. It's safe enough so I won't die instantly like in most fantasy worlds. It's beautiful and friendly. And I REALLY want to hunt those Pokémon in real life after spending so many hours with Pokémon Go and Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu! Riding on the back of Charizard would be amazing.

My second choice would be Star Trek, because I'd like to see the technological progress and it's a positive outlook for our future.

Which song should be played at your funeral?

• Rainbow Connection. Preferably sung by Kermit the Frog himself...

What is your go to recipe?

• This comes to my mind because I listened to the album a lot lately:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not the last sentence, I am not that depressed about my age. But I now he's kinda ironic about it as well, so that fits me. I often do not feel like I am over thirty and more like I was still 25. So I relate to this song. And I think the part with his friends having children is funny... :D

I really love Bo Burnham's INSIDE special!

Which standup comedian(s) do you like?

• A lot! in chronological order: Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, Late Middle Ages (13th-15th century), Italian Reinassance, 17th and 18th century, up to French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars.

What is your favourite fictional universe from games, books, etc.?

• An expensive Wacom drawing tablet I bought when I studied. All the other students were using them and while I was used to drawing with my mouse I though: Hey, this most be an imrovement! It turned out I could not draw with this thing. What a waste of money. But it was not the faul of the tablet, I just could not get used to it.

Really shitty was the game "Sacred 2". I loved the first part, was looking forward to the sequel and bought it on launch day. Tons of bugs... when my save game crashed I stopped playing. Similar experience with "Ni No Kuni 2". No bugs, but they changed so much about the game that I did not like it anymore.

Now tell my about something you used to make fun of / were very sceptical about and now you like it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!