The Introduction Game, the second

• A chimpanzee. Imagine a very intelligent pet which can even learn to communicate with you. And you could easily build a cool cage for it with enough space. I always feel bad when I see them in the zoo...
    I guess the micro ape would be a bit scary, but it's still worth it ;).

You win a lot of money but are forced to donate a part of it (let's say 10000 $) for good cause. Who should get it?

• Probably his most recent one "Now Thats What I Call Polka"

Best Lego Theme?

• Classic Pirates, All the Space themes (Especially M-Tron, Blacktron II, UFO, and all iterations of Space Police), Castle (Fantasy Era and Kingdoms), and Adventurers are my personal favourites. Oh, and Lego Star Wars.

Most hilarious thing that happened in your videogame play?

I had a silly incident in Sims 3, a repoman came to take my stuff, so I used Violence mod on him, my sim have killed the Repo man, but his ghost still was reposessing my items. That was really funny....

• Quote from Eggyslav

Most hilarious thing that happened in your videogame play?

Playing 'Commandos' (Pyro Studios)...

[Blocked Image: http://www.tuexpertojuegos.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/04/Commandos-fondos-escritorio.jpg]

I was playing with the marine, aproaching a german sentinel by his back and when I was going to stab him quietly with the dagger I click on the inflatable boat... Surprise! :facepalm:

I still laugh remembering it... :lol::lol::lol:

Question: Which is your favourite family in 'Game of Thrones'?

• The Lannisters, because until now they are the most interesting family and have done much for the story. They have power, they have spawned some great villains - and there's Tyrion. Of course the Lannisters are not the nicest family... when it comes to actually LIKING a family I root for the Starks. Arya is one of my favorite characters! And Jon Snow might be a little bit boring, but he has a good heart.

Question: How much do you know about your family tree and is there anything interesting to say about your ancestors? Where do they come from, is there somebody with a fascinating story?

My grandpa did some research and I like hearing those stories. As far as I know my family has lived in the area I was born for over 300 years, so there is nothing special I know about. But there is an interesting story about a man who emigrated to America around 1900 and came to fortune by inventing a formula for bottled sparkling water. At least that's what I was told - I have no proof ;). But he sent some of his money back to my family and they bought houses from it.

• I don't know much, my sister is currently trying to go back but so far nothing noteworthy.... Except much violence against catholics....

Anyway, on a happier note:

Who do you want to sing at your funeral?

• Quote from Janina

And you could easily build a cool cage for it with enough space.

I read that as "a cool cape" and now I want a tiny chimpanzee wearing a cool cape.

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

Anyway, on a happier note:

Who do you want to sing at your funeral?

Nick Cave, no question. He is the only suitable choice. I don't really care what song though; he could even sing "My Humps" by the Black-Eyed Peas and make it sound suitably sombre and funereal.

If someone you really dislike bought a working model of BB8 from the new Star Wars movie, would you be able to resist using it as a football if you got the chance?

• No... it's just too adorable...

Most politically-incorrect joke you know?

• I know a lot of politically incorrect Jokes, like this:

-Knock, Knock!
    -Who's there?
    -What Guest?
    -Guestapo, Hande Hoch!

(Sorry Janina.)

Do you want to build a snowman? Ignore the fact it's almost May......

• Sure, I'd always build snowmen! :) And as I kid I used to carve snow ships and snow animals with a blunt kitchen knife. I'm really sad about the fact that we don't have much snow around here anymore.

Dou you prefer sweet or salty snacks when you watch a movie / tv?

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It's a summer of blockbuster sequels and I am not sold on most of them yet. Independence Day 2, Jurassic World, Terminator genisys, Avengers 2, Sinister 2 (yes, I kind of liked the first one)... I WANT Jurassic World, Sinister 2 and the new Terminator to be good, but have bad feelings about them after watching the Trailers. And I am not as interested in superheroes like the Avengers, Ant-Man or the Fantastic Four as in Batman. I am sure Avengers 2 is a fun movie, but I hope Batman v Superman will be unique and something different.

Do you still keep your favorite toys from your childhood? What are they / what happened to them?

• I still keep my Legos, although majority of my bricks are in my summer house, I have managed to smuggle two boxes to my flat in Warsaw, And when I have enough money I try to occasionally buy new sets.

Your favourite GTA instalment? Mine is San Andreas.

• Yup, gotta go with San Andreas. It had everything, really: fun characters, good radio stations, the best map in the series, a great range of cars, amazing multiplayer (the unofficial ones anyway), insanely fun missions and a good storyline...

Most overrated band?

Quote from Janina

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It's a summer of blockbuster sequels and I am not sold on most of them yet. Independence Day 2, Jurassic World, Terminator genisys, Avengers 2, Sinister 2 (yes, I kind of liked the first one)... I WANT Jurassic World, Sinister 2 and the new Terminator to be good, but have bad feelings about them after watching the Trailers. And I am not as interested in superheroes like the Avengers, Ant-Man or the Fantastic Four as in Batman. I am sure Avengers 2 is a fun movie, but I hope Batman v Superman will be unique and something different.

I find it kinda sad how literally none of the upcoming blockbusters this year are original films. Last year was the same, but at least we had Interstellar...

(also, by the way Dawn of Justice comes out in Spring 2016, not this summer... :lol:)

• Oops, I actually thought it was coming out this summer, but I looked at a list for 2016! :drop: Sorry for messing up the answer ;). Then I guess nothing will beat the success of Avengers 2, but I am hoping for Jurassic World to be a positive surprise.

This was just a comment, the current question still is:

Most overrated band?

• Gotta get the game going, so my answer to the question is: One Direction. There's just too much hate and fuss going about an average pop boysband...

Your favourite class in Team Fortress 2, and your favourite loadout for this class?

Personally I either go with Engineer with Rescue Ranger, standard pistol (although i hope to find a Wrangler), and Southern Hospitality, or Heavy, with Tomislav, Sandvich and KGB.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!