My secret identity

• YO WASSUP?

Umm, hello there.

Name: Jamie
    Age: 14 (oh shit, this is the first time I've revealed my age to you guys. WELL BUGGER.)
    Hobbies: Music, Movies, Comics, drinking Tea, etc.
    Favourite musical genres: Prog, Classic Rock, Hip-Hop, Classical.
    Favourite band: Toss-up between Gorillaz, The Beatles and Pink Floyd.
    Favourite movie: A Clockwork Orange
    Jeff Mangum: Jeff Mangum

AND ON TO THE OBLIGATORY PICTURE.
    Yeah, the most recent picture of me on my computer is from Halloween. Guess who I dressed up as.

My hair's much longer now and I'm less tanned and spotty.
    (yes, that's a codpiece, be jealous)

• Holy crap, you're fourteen? :o Man, from your tastes and the way you write I had you pegged as mid-twenties or so.

• Quote from Caribou

Holy crap, you're fourteen? :o Man, from your tastes and the way you write I had you pegged as mid-twenties or so.

Haha, thanks. I hide my age on quite a lot of the web communities I'm a part of since most people tend to dismiss anything someone below the age of 16 has to say. And well, I'm a very opinionated person, so I tend to get pretty pissed when others dismiss my views. And yeah, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, whether it's down to poor grammar being a pet peeve or that I'm probably just a pretentious arsehole, so that kind of gives others the impression that I'm older than I actually am.

But y'all seem like a nice bunch'a fellas.

Concerning my taste, it's probably because I have a very musical family, have been going to gigs since I was about 7, and was raised on stuff like Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, so I have my parents to thank for that.

• Quote from Jabels

Concerning my taste, it's probably because I have a very musical family, have been going to gigs since I was about 7, and was raised on stuff like Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, so I have my parents to thank for that.

Same here man. I'm very fortunate to have had parents that played Clapton, Sabbath, Zeppelin, etc. in the car instead of the "ABC's" song...

• Nice costume :)

I agree with Caribou, I thought you were also mid- twenties! I think it's the good vocabulary and grammar that you use.
    As you can tell, I , clearly have not yet reached that level of vocabulary skill. :lol:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

• Quote from Dogzilla

Holy shit. You're 14? I'm 19 and you're way more mature than me... :drop:

I doubt that. The fact that everyone seems to be shocked is rather amusing and humbling in a way.

• Quote from Janina

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :party:
    Have a nice day and some awesome presents :)

Oh, it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday. I actually was celebrating mine today with my family, cause the 26th was a Monday, and Mondays fuckin' suck...

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY :party:
    and the greates thing about being fifteen... you can count down till your sixteen ;)
    have a great day!