Contest 10/2012: AFRICA

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest026.jpg]

It's time to continue with the continental contests. Create SP-Studio pictures about AFRICA!
    You can show African people and their culture, typical landscapes, animals, cities and historical events. It's a free topic, so you can be creative. Anything related to this beautiful continent counts.

HOW TO JOIN:

If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page. Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery. The pictures will all show up on October 16, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till October 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until October 31st.
    • Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it within a month (at least I try ;)).
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• nice topic. hope there will be lots of creative pictures! :)
    [album]33[/album]

btw, welcome to the forum Julian B. :)

*edit: joined! hope there arent so much with the same topic... :]

• Only 19 so far... come on, we need MOOORE! :)
    I will give you some extra hours because I am really tired and won't stay up until midnight. I hope there will be some more pictures until then.

• Interesting one, this. Even though there are only 21 pictures, I reckon nine or ten of them have got a good chance of finishing in the top five.

• Oh, this might be because of the summertime -> wintertime change last weekend. I guess the results just showed up one hour early. I will try to fix this next time.

Congratulations! :) I will post the whole results soon.

• What? first time? double congrats!

And the 3rd place is fine too! thanks for any vote :)

Also congrats to Caribou, Lefiou, and BellaXraven! awesome pictures, just as every time! go on as well guys :awesome:

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest026.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Eggyslav
    2) Caribou
    3) Till
    4) Lefiou
    5) bellaXraven

[album]4082[/album]

[album]4118[/album] [album]4087[/album] [album]4090[/album] [album]4128[/album]

"Janina's choice": Sebra504

[album]4135[/album]

The next contest will start in a couple of hours. The winners will get more space for uploads and Eggy can make a wish now.
    By the way: I had some problems with Caribou's wish... sorry for that. I will write you a pm about it, but it would be great if you could think of something different :(.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!