The what-would-you-prefer-game

• North Pole, hands down. Santa, dude...Santa.

Your city's under attack. Who do you call?

A-JLA
    Or....
    B-The Avengers
    Or...
    C-X-Men

*Remember to take property damage costs, and all that munbo jumbo into consideration...

• Kneel before Zod.
    "Why so serious" lost its impact after TDK came out and The Joker was absolutely everywhere.

(also I think a lot of you still don't understand this game)

Quote from Till

Uhm, guys sorry I originally meant you should ask here what the other one would prefer to do or what he would prefer to happen to him. I guess a better title would have been "The what-would-you-prefer-happening-to-you-game"
    Im sorry... I don't want to start several thousands of bordgames, but this would better fit in a "what do you like more game" or ask it in the Introduction game.

You have the option to ban one musician way past his prime from performing ever again, who would you prefer to stop: Paul McCartney or Elton John?

• Definitely Elton John. Paul McCartney still knocks out a decent song every once in a while, and "Hey Jude" live is still totally immense. Elton's been utterly horrible pretty much since the seventies ended, and he's more of a cartoon character than a real person by this point.

Would you rather have the Midas Touch or the Emperor's New Clothes?

• Ninja-Zombies

BOOM HEADSHOT! or Arrow to the Knee?

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!