• Quote from Till

cool, but I thought ther are already more than 4 parts relased

Oh yeah...like "American Pie: Band Camp" or whatever those spin-off things were...
    They're part of the franchise, but the main cast wasn't part of the film. ;)
    So personally, I didn't consider them part of the main American Pie films...I think the spin-offs were "Direct-to-video" movies...I don't recall seeing them in the movie cinemas either....

• I am reeeaaally looking foreward to see a Judegesshow where my germanteacher acts as a hash addict. he sayd he acted really bad and it will be embrassing for him if we watch it. lol

@bellaX: yea true.... . once we watched the secound part in school, in grade 7. we were alone and watched it (we had to do oter stuff but hwo cares) suddenly our headmaster comes into our room ... :o we were lucky :lol: he hadnt realized what we were watching. He brought us some detentionists...they were lucky too. :D

you see: we watch cool films at school :awesome:

• Quote from Till

I am reeeaaally looking foreward to see a Judegesshow where my germanteacher acts as a hash addict. he sayd he acted really bad and it will be embrassing for him if we watch it. lol

@bellaX: yea true.... . once we watched the secound part in school, in grade 7. we were alone and watched it (we had to do oter stuff but hwo cares) suddenly our headmaster comes into our room ... :o we were lucky :lol: he hadnt realized what we were watching. He brought us some detentionists...they were lucky too. :D

you see: we watch cool films at school :awesome:

That's pretty awesome! =]
    I'm glad you all didn't get in trouble!
    I'm in college, and I've watched plenty of movies in school too! And since it's college, there aren't any issues regarding rated-R films or anything else. It's amazing. :)

• When I look at Strider's avatar and imaging him saying this I get a little scared :lol:. Let's hope he won't go on a killing spree in this forum at the end of the year.

• Quote from Caribou

There should definitely be some sort of rule against killing sprees round here.

Why am I laughing so much at this post? :lol: