The Official "Rate the TV Show/Movie Above You"

• Quote from Joker

Spaced?

One of the few TV shows in history that's worth buying a brand new TV and DVD player for, even if you're homeless. A true flawless classic. 10/10.

Twin Peaks?

• I saw about three episodes of Twin Peaks a few years ago. I mostly remember the pilot episode, which I really enjoyed. I loved the story and Lynch's directing was just beautiful.

From what I've seen from the show, I'll give it a 9/10.

The Wire?

• Quote from Caribou

One of the few TV shows in history that's worth buying a brand new TV and DVD player for, even if you're homeless. A true flawless classic. 10/10.

Not often I get to say something like that twice in a row. :D Even the extra film they stitched together from deleted scenes is better than most other movies.

Troll Hunter?

I hate this fuckin movie. I dont see why everyone loves jackass so much, but i hate it. I dont think people getting hurt is funny

127 hours

• It's a been a while since I saw it, but I remember it as a really good movie. I don't usually think much of James Franco, but his performance in this was probably his best. And it has some really intense scenes,

8.2/10

The Thing prequel from 2011?

• Dear god, The Thing (2011) was horrible. They say it was a prequel, but it turned out to be an incredible shitty remake of a classic. I probably wouldn't dislike it so much if they hadn't cheaped out of some real nice practical effects, and gone for some of the shitiest and lazy CGI in a non straight to DVD release. 3/10

When You're Strange?

• 6/10. I really like The Doors, but this documentary was pretty 'meh.'

Van Helsing?

• 3/10. One of the worst superhero movies I've ever seen. I had nothing against Renolds' performance, but the movie as a whole movie was just terrible.

(500) Days of Summer?

• Quote from Dogzilla

6/10. I really like The Doors, but this documentary was pretty 'meh.'

Really?! Personally I look at it as more of a visual biography of the band, by the band, and that's probably why I love it so much. Plus I saw it in theaters and seeing Morrison on the big screen will do something to you. :lol:

Quote from Dogzilla

(500) Days of Summer?

I really liked that movie. It was real sweet. Zooey Deschanel (before she became annoying) and Joseph Gordan-Levitt were great in it. 7.5/10

Hardboiled?

• Quote from ADePALMA1251

Really?! Personally I look at it as more of a visual biography of the band, by the band, and that's probably why I love it so much. Plus I saw it in theaters and seeing Morrison on the big screen will do something to you. :lol:

Part of the reason I was rather disspointed with the movie was the fact that Jim's drug and alchohol abuse is common knowledge, especially to a fan of The Doors, and yet it seems to be the basic plot of this movie. The narrator mentions his drug and alchohol abuse repitively for about 80% of the movie. It would be much better if the movie focused more on the talent and charisma of Jim and the rest of the band, rather than Jim's addictions. Also, the film could have used more interviews from people who personally knew Jim and the band.

Quote from ADePALMA1251

Hardboiled?

Not a bad movie; I'd give it 7.5/10.

A Clockwork Orange?

• Quote from Dogzilla

Part of the reason I was rather disspointed with the movie was the fact that Jim's drug and alchohol abuse is common knowledge, especially to a fan of The Doors, and yet it seems to be the basic plot of this movie. The narrator mentions his drug and alchohol abuse repitively for about 80% of the movie. It would be much better if the movie focused more on the talent and charisma of Jim and the rest of the band, rather than Jim's addictions. Also, the film could have used more interviews from people who personally knew Jim and the band.

Well like I said, the film seems to be more of a bio. pic of the band, not just a documentary. And Jim's drug and alcohol use was a major part of his and the band's talent and charisma. ;) It had its ups and its downs. But whatever, man. At least you gave it shot, man.

• 9.5/10. One of the funniest (if not the funniest) shows of all time.

Boardwalk Empire?

• Quote from {-}___{-}

these European Shows have weird titles

Boardwalk Empire isn't european...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!