Contest 07/2012: MODERN VIDEOGAMES

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest023.jpg]

Remember the Retro Gaming contest? Now you can show your pictures about videogames released AFTER the Millennium. It's your choice if you pick a single game or game character or submit a picture about a new console. Just make sure it was published after January 1st 2000.
    Tip: Super Mario might be a bad choice for a picture, because EVERYBODY does him and he is not a typical modern video game character. There is much more to choose from ;).

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till July 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) till June 30th.
    • Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it within a month (at least I try ;)).
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• Yeah, me too. However, I don't really like posting contest pics early. It just gives you another 15 days to wait till the contest is open.

• finally uploadet mine. sorry for beeing offline the most time... I just dont have time ;)

• Quote from Janina

You have still 2 days left if you have not submitted your pictures yet.

[album]3580[/album]

'K, I've finally managed to stop sulking that this contest was announced a few days after I uploaded my Limbo picture (above), and made a new picture I can enter instead... :P

• Quote from Caribou

[album]3580[/album]

'K, I've finally managed to stop sulking that this contest was announced a few days after I uploaded my Limbo picture (above), and made a new picture I can enter instead... :P

I can't even imagine what kind of picture you created after making that...lol :P
    Looking forward to seeing all of submitted pictures! :D

• Looks like we have to make the rules appear in big, bold, blaring red letters then... :facepalm::drop::whatever:

• Quote from Janina

It's strange... I somehow understand if people do not read the "no editing" part. But missing the topic?
    Well, I hope some of them still enter today :).

Just a qeustion.

Are there people who made joker?

• Quote from Janina

Surprisinlgy not :D But Michael Jackson and Hulk were among the submissions ;).

Well, there have been several HULK video games since 2000, as well as the recentley released Michael Jackson: The Experience for the Kinect...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!