Contest 02/2023: CHILD ACTORS

• Congrats on all the winners.

I celebrated my 56th birthday yesterday, so this time winning is a great birthday-surprise for me. Tanks to all who voted for my Picture.

Well deserved first spot. Also happy late birthday.

Thanks for the kind words, Spooky! Very much appreciated! I hope my previous post didn't come off as sour grapes, it's just there's always at least one or two entries per contest that end up bending the rules, or don't really fit the theme.

Not that I felt my entry deserved a spot, as I know it was one of my weaker ones. Still, I always try to put effort into mine, and even if they look simple, they likely still have a ton of assets used in some way.

Yeah voting can be strange sometimes. Back in the day people voted on creative uses and now more so on what is popular. (See the stranger things one). But I do see what time and effort are put in your pictures and the others who aren't done in 1 minute.

• Hi Janina

I would appreciate, that you face that burden again. Remember Kennedy, who once said:

"We choose an extra winner and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills..." :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!