Contest 11/2022: FAMILY

• contest_2022-11_png.png

The last contest for this year has started! December will be dedicated to the Christmas special, but for now let's think about FAMILY.

Create a SP-Studio picture about family. This is a free topic, so you can think of anything that might fit. Your own family, royals, famous families from history or fiction, brothers and sisters, Mafia clans, Fast & Furious, The Addams Family, the Simpsons… or you can focus on sex education and childbirth. In this case do not show full frontal nudity! 😀 Keep it family friendly. You can show more than one character in one picture by using the “lock” option.

Please remember: You are only allowed to use the SP-Studio, so do not edit with additional software (no cutting, drawing or filters). Don’t resize your picture to less than 300×300 px. Of course it must be your own creation.

The rules are as always:

1. CREATE a SP-Studio picture about the topic of the month
    2. UPLOAD your unedited picture until the 20th
    3. VOTING will start on the 21st on the contest page
    4. THE WINNERS will be announced at the start of next month
    • Official Post

Sorry for the long delay! I had a very stressful December and then even had to work during my vacation, so I felt burnt out by the end of the year. But now I found some time to breath and here come the final results for the November contest:

Congratulations to the winners!

contest_2022-11-winners-785x785.jpg

• Playtime at The Addams Family (by Jareen2)
      20 points
    • Family Matters (by Art Vandelay)
      19 points
    • Meet The Robinsons (by Ben Neiberlein)
      12 points
    • The Membranes (Invader Zim) (by Meangreen)
      8 points
    • Kim k & Kanye :3 (by Jane Doe)
      8 points

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!