Cosplays/Costumes.

• When I was 18...me and my boyfriend dressed up as Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd during Halloween 2009.

And then during Halloween 2010, I dressed up as Joan Jett and my boyfriend dressed up as....Tommy Wiseau from The Room. :lol::rofl:

• Oh, found another photo of my Riddler cosplay. This one actually has me wearing the mask.

And I forgot to mention in the original post, but I had a gig on the same day and I played it with the costume still on. Rock and fucking roll.

• guys, i need some costume advice:
    one of my friends is having a superhero themed costume party,
    one idea i have is for me and my girlfriend to go as ant-man and wasp,
    do you think thats a good idea considering what ant-man is known for:

• Found this on the internet, it's a cosplay of the new 52 Joker look, it's amazing! Just thought I'd share it here... :)

• I'd forgotten about this thread... I'd been meaning to post my Halloween costume from last year but never got round to it...

Came out okay considering I didn't give it a trial run first. Turns out I didn't have the right make-up to blend the zip into the skin better but almost all of the night was in much lower lighting-conditions than this, so it didn't really matter.

• Amazing! Once I wanted to give this zipper make up a try too, but then switched to something easier. It turned out great the way you did it :).

• I had strangers stopping me in the street to take photos next to me. That's not something I'm entirely used to.

• Here's a picture of me and my boyfriend dressed as the Joker and Harley Quinn from the other night! :D

• Thank you! :)

And WHOA! :o
    Your zombie makeup is incredible! =)
    You did a fantastic job!!!! :clap: :thumbup:

• Post by thunderbird ().

This post was deleted by Janina: spam account ().