Contest 06/2012: FEMALE MUSICIANS

• [Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest022.jpg]

I am sure this contest is something many want to take part in: FEMALE MUSICIANS

Choose a female singer, drummer, DJ, guitar player or whoever comes to your mind. It must be an existing person or a famous fictional character, no made up ones. So please do not forget to mention the name in the title or description of your upload. That's it :). I am sure everybody knows some female musicians he wants to build with the SP-Studio.

RULES:

• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till June 15th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures.
      New rule: You are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can link to reference pictures. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) till June 30th.
    • Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star or you will be banned.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it within a month (at least I try ;)).
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery. If you already have one you can upload 30 more files to it now.
    Janina's Choice: I might pick one additional person, if I think he/she deserves a user gallery. The score doesn't matter.

Good luck!

• I really hope I can make a picture and submit before I leave the country tomorrow!!!!!!

• Quote from Eggyslav

@bellaXraven: Let me guess.... You're making Joan Jett? :D

Nah, I made someone else. :)
    I already uploaded my Joan Jett picture to this forum months ago...and it wouldn't be fair to the other members who are still making their pictures.
    I made a picture of one of my other musical influences.

• Unfortunately we have many uploads which do not fit the rules. They are no female musicians... or edited... or no SP-Studio pictures at all. So I decided to write e-mails to those who did it wrong and give everyone of them another day to upload a new version.

• Thanks for adding one more day, so I was able to join, because I hadnt much time last two weeks :)

• The voting has started now!
    There were some new pictures :).

Please take the time top rate them, because with more voters we get better results. You have time till the end of this month. The names of the best rated SP-Studio artists will be revealed then.

• I was trying to enter it and upload a picture, but everytime I click that it says that I'm not authorised access into that area, can someone help please? D:

• You can only enter the contest before the pictures are shown. So you should have submitted your picture from June 1st until June 15th... sorry, but now it is too late :(. You can only vote now.
    We do it this way so nobody can copy ideas from other pictures in the running contest.

But there will be another contest next month and I hope you will join it :). The topic will be revealed on July 1st or July 2nd and then you can submit until July 15th.

• It's over. Many good pictures this time, thanks for joining the musicians contest!
    Jabels is finally back on the top and Ildorf seems to like the 2nd place ;). And it is great to see Lefiou again!
    Congratulations to all of you!

[Blocked Image: http://www.planearium.de/sp-studio/forum/images/contest022.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jabels
    2) Ildorf
    3) Jareen2
    4) ADePALMA1251
    5) Lefiou

[album]3436[/album]

[album]3523[/album] [album]3491[/album] [album]3432[/album] [album]3459[/album]

"Janina's choice": lucylottie7

[album]3439[/album]

The next contest will start in a couple of hours and then you will get your prizes. More space for uploads and Jabels can make another wish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!