Shameless Promotion

• Hey guys,

My South Park fan series named Middle Park Twins is going to get a animated mini series!

But what is the plot of Middle Park Twins?

Well, it is mostly about identical twin sisters who are complete opposites and they have to deal with their family, school work, drama and friends.

The mini series is already in development and the main characters "intro" is going to be probably uploaded on next week when the official Middle Park Twin channel will be created as i was able to get the link to download Adobe Animate CC for free, however, i can only download the program after i return from my trip so i hope you understand.

EDIT: There are two bad news, though:

1. NO ADULT CHARACTERS! This include The Twins’ parents and the school staff as well, sorry but i want a Peanuts styled animated series with no adults around and a much bigger focus on the kids.
    2. Unfortunately, since I have no way to hire voice actors to my fan series, I’ll have to voice all the characters but there are programs such as Audacity where you can change the pitch of your voice and the fact that most of the characters are female children certainly help matters.

Credits go to ModestNeko for sharing the link to me and for creating amazing South Park animation tutorials, Hercamiam for creating a great South Park fourth grader base that I’ll be using on my upcoming animations and HunterRuZ for inspiring me to create my own Middle Park fan series.