After a short break the picture contests are back with a typical Halloween topic: Create a SP-Studio artwork about a HORROR MOVIE!
Every movie counts as long as it is related to horror.
Some examples for inspiration:
- Zombies (Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, Dead Alive)
- Vampires (Dracula, Nosferatu, Let the Right One in)
- Ghosts (Paranormal Activity, Poltergeist, The Conjuring)
- Animals (Jaws, The Birds, Arachnophobia)
- Slasher franchises (Halloween, Nightmare in Elm street, Scream)
- Sci-Fi Horror (Alien, The Thing, The Blob)
- Asian Horror (The Ring, Ju-On: The Grundge, Shutter)
- Horror comedies (Beetlejuice, Addams Family, Scary Movie)
- Horror musicals (Rocky Horror Picture Show, Sweeney Todd, Little Shop of Horrors)
- and of course many many more...
No TV shows please. Just movies or tv movies.
The rules are as always:
CREATE a SP-Studio picture about the topic of the month
- UPLOAD your unedited picture until the 20th
- VOTING will start on the 21st on the contest page
- THE WINNERS will be announced at the start of next month
Rules for pictures:
Your picture must be at least 300×300 px big (not the small size). You are only allowed to use the SP-Studio, so don’t edit with additional software. No cutting, background rotating or color changes. Of course it must be your own creation. And it must fit the topic of the month. Add a fitting title / description to show how it is related to the topic.