the new SP-Studio should have custom poses

• This isn't just a wish list of itens, this is actually a concept that i have for the SP-Studio remake: Custom Poses.

The types of poses the player could make would be: walking, running, arms folded, hands in the hips, holding a item with the arms, etc.

I know it takes a lot of work to make them, but these are just my ideas.

• The rason why I'll never do this is maths:

Let's say about 1.000 of the current items require changes for different poses (or body shapes) to work with them (shirts, pants, fashion accessories, gloves,...).

So to implement just 1 additional pose I'd have to redraw or at least edit 1.000 existing drawings. It's time consuming and super boring.

This would mean about a year in which I'd have to stop working on the SP-Studio remake and any other updates.

I would loose viistors because there are no updates, and most likely I'd loose all fun because it is such a boring task. ;)

So the calculation is: Do you prefer to have 1 additional pose & no other updates for a year & a delayed SP-Studio remake - or do you prefer many different updates & the SP-Studio remake in time for the death of Flash?

When it comes to big updates like this it's always a decision if I want to spend my limited time for one thing or another. I strongly believe that many different updates with 100 or even 200 new items are more appealing than only one new pose that requires the same amount of work. It's just not worth it compared to what you can do with this time if you use it in a different way.

So... sorry, It would be a bad decision to do this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!