Jareen=Bored

• Hello, Here I post images of Non South Park artworks I made (most of them because I was bored)

Here is a picture of an OC (Original Character) I designed and redrawn in the art style of Gravity Falls.
    Screen_Shot_2020-04-06_at_17.05.34.png

Here are two pictures of two OC's I designed and redrawn in the art style of Scott Pilgrim
    Screen_Shot_2020-04-06_at_17.12.54.png
    Icon_SP.png

This is a album cover I designed based on the Flash Short by James Lee Animations: Tarboy (2009)

01_Tarboy_album.png

Here is black and white photo of Winston Churchill I coloured with Photoshop
    000_Winston_Churchill.png

Here is boxing poster I made in InDesign based on the game: Punch-Out!
    01_Punch_Out_Poster.png

And finally for now. Here is picture I made in Illustraitor (and some textures from google) as a minimalistic poster for the movie Shaun of the Dead.
    01_ShaunOf_TheDead.png

• Nice!

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• The Punch Out poster looks fantastic! While I like your other pictures as well the characters look way more detailed and the poses are more complicated.

• The Punch Out poster looks fantastic! While I like your other pictures as well the characters look way more detailed and the poses are more complicated.

That is because they are official artworks by the game devs. I just placed it all toghetter.

• Oh, I'm sorry - I wasn't familiar with the original characters. But I like the layout as well, it looks like a professional poster.