The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

• i liked spiderman 3 and i was spectical at first, but after seeing the new trailer i think it looks good.

• It looks entertaining as hell, but I don't think this interpretation is doing Spiderman, as a character any justice.
    Here's what I don't like about it...
    1) The new costume and yellow eyes are just, meh at best. I think his classic costume, straight from the comics worked great on screen.
    2) Having a good looking, cool, hipster Peter Parker who rides a skateboard.
    3) Peter's DNA already carrying the genetic code that makes Spiderman, Spiderman.
    4) Spiderman being a wanted man. I feel as if the whole, "It's your friendly neigborhood, Spiderman" thing is going to turn out to be ironic in this movie, which is just lame...

But, all this hate could mean nothing when the DVD comes out and I finally see it. Yeah, I'm most likely going to wait for it untill it comes out on DVD. I'm saving my summer movie money for Prometheus and The Dark Knight Rises...

• I'm hoping to see this movie Tuesday with my dad and I'm excited and hope dosent suck ass :)

Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
    -Someone who knows the truth

• I have to admit I never was a huge Spider-Man fan. As a single character he is cool... but I never liked the villains or his girlfriends. I didn't even like Tobey Maguire. And New York ist kinda boring compared to the dark and creepy Gotham City. So I will save my money for Batman as well ;).

The trailer for the new Spider-Man movie looks interesting, so I might at least check it out ion DVD. I just don't think we need a (kind of) remake after less than 10 years. No matter which movie it is, Hollywood should try to be more original than that.

• Yeah i totally agree with jabels the flim was awesome amd stan lees cameo was one of my favorite parts of the movie

Chuck Norris can't breath underwater....water wouldn't dare to take oxygen from Chuck Norris
    -Someone who knows the truth

• So the sequel is coming out soon.
    The Amazing Spider-Man 2

This one will bring more of the classic spiderman elements to the series with Harry & Norman Osborn coming in and a new closer to the comics suit.

The Villains are Electro (played by Jamie Foxx) and Rhino (played by Paul Giamatti)

[Blocked Image: http://static.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/51dd99b5e4b0ff2f7c989e40/51dd99b8e4b0ff9238622965/1373477304971/spiderman_cover-3-clean.jpg]

• Quote from Jetpack-guy

So the sequel is coming out soon.
    The Amazing Spider-Man 2

This one will bring more of the classic spiderman elements to the series with Harry & Norman Osborn coming in and a new closer to the comics suit.

The Villains are Electro (played by Jamie Foxx) and Rhino (played by Paul Giamatti)

Originally had no interest in the sequel (not that the first one was bad, it just wasn't all that...) but after seeing the costume and hearing that Norman and Harry Osbourne will be in it, I'm pretty stoked. I just wish Mary Jane was in it (although I did like Gwen in the first one), but Mary Jane is da shit.

Also, Electro in this kinda reminds me of Schwarzenegger's Mr Freeze from Batman & Robin, which kinda worries me.... </

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!