The Human Centipede Series

• So, I just watched The Human Centipede 2 a few days ago, and im now obsessed with the series (a saw the first movie a while ago) So, anyone have any thoughts on the series? Hate it and think its disgusting? Love it and may/may not be a sociopath? Also who else is hyped as fuck for the 3rd one? Its gonna make the 2nd one look like a disney movie! :excited: (Oh god im such a sociopath :sigh: )

• I've not really bothered with it since the pretty much unanimous verdict on the first one was that it was rubbish. When I first heard the idea I thought it sounded like an amazing idea for a horror film, and I was quite looking forward to it. But by the time I got a chance to see it I'd heard such bad stuff about it that I didn't bother in the end. I'd give it a watch if I didn't have to pay, but it's not something I'm gonna seek out. Which is a shame, because it is a great idea, gross as it is. But I've seen more than enough bad horror films already, and a good idea isn't enough to make me particularly want to see another one.

• I haven't seen the series, but I have one question....

Why would someone have surgically sew together couple of people? That's useless in any way, and doesn't make any sense..... </

I mean, What's the point of human centipede? I would understand if it was some sort of way to gain world domination, or something.... Maybe it's some kind of torture, or maybe that doctor created centipede just for his entertaiment? Ok, I know, Prof. von Charlatain also makes weird and wacky monsters, but hey, at least the Abominations have purpose... To take over the world of course.... :evil: But Human Centipede?

• Quote from Eggyslav

maybe that doctor created centipede just for his entertaiment?

Far as I can tell, this seems to be the gist of it, along with some backstory about how he used to be a doctor for the Nazis and he's had experience of making "siamese twins" out of two regular people, and surgically attaching people to dogs, and all manner of other "experiments". So I think the idea is that he's just doing it to prove that he can.

• I love horror movies, but I am not into the whole "sicko" stuff anymore...
    There was a time when I was watching things like Guinea Pig, Men behind the Sun and Faces of Death just because they were sick. But soon I realized this is not what I can enjoy and it gets boring soon. Sure, it makes me feel uncomfortable, but not in an entertaining way like watching a creepy ghost story. So why should I watch movies just because of sick ideas? I prefer a clever story, suspense, a creepy atmosphere or at least some good jump scares.
    That's why I haven't watched THC yet... I feel like there is not much more about it than a sick idea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!