Contest 11/2019: PUNK

• contest_2019-11.png

I thought I might not make it, but here comes the new contest! This month’s topic is PUNK: Create a SP-Studio picture about punk music, related art styles or punk subculture in general.

I will be back from my moving-houses-vacations in about a week.

The rules are as always:

1. CREATE a SP-Studio picture about the topic of the month
    2. UPLOAD your unedited picture until the 20th
    3. VOTING will start on the 21st on the contest page
    4. THE WINNERS will be announced at the start of next month

Rules for pictures:

Your picture must be at least 300×300 px big (not the small size). You are only allowed to use the SP-Studio, so don’t edit with additional software. No cutting, background rotating or color changes. Of course it must be your own creation. And it must fit the topic of the month. Add a fitting title to show how it is related to the topic.

• Hey... oh boy, this was a HUGE move. Unfortunately the room I planned to become my office needed more renovation than expected and so I was without a working space for longer than expected. But now I'm back with a computer and internet connection! I launched the voting for the contest and will finish a content update next week.

And sorry for the spam problem :( I change the settings now to avoid this.

• You know, the contest rules are here for a reason, and everyone, regardless of age, should abide by them. If the picture is off-topic it should be disqualified. It was always like that, without any exceptions.

• You are most likely right about the Japanese character, but I already deleted a bunch of pictures before the start of the contest because they had nothing to do with the topic. So I decided to keep this one because at least there is colorful hair. ;)

Regarding the suspicious votes for "Punk rocker": I could not find a hint for cheating when I had a quick look at Zoe's Social Media accounts. Since she joined other SP-Studio contests before and it did not appear as if she was cheating back then I would prefer to wait for proof before disqualifying her.

• We've been there before, but the number of entries was worse. And I don't think this would change a lot, because registered members can cheat as well by telling friends to vote for them.

This doesn't mean things won't change in the future. When the new SP-Studio is online and I see a rise in interest registration might be an option again.

• Congratulations to the winners!

Contest 11/2019: PUNK

Punk rocker
    1) Zoe Tremain-Woodcock
    Punk rocker

(22 points)

Bebop
    2) Lenny white
    Bebop

(20 points)

Purple Punk Girl
    3) Maeve
    Purple Punk Girl

(10 points)

Punk show
    4) Art Vandelay
    Punk show

(9 points)

Bar Fight
    4) Ronin Walter
    Bar Fight

(9 points)

The contests will take a small break during December, but will return in January with a look back on 2019 (as it is tradition).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!