TV Quiz: Characters from "Star Trek - The Next Generation"

• For the Contest I created Dr. Beverly Crusher from Star Trek - The Next Generation, because I'm a huge fan of that series. It may not be the newest series but I grew up with it and I think, it's still the best sci-fi series. I'm curious, if here are other trekkies, so I drew some characters from the show. I'm planning to post a new picture every couple of days.

So let's start. Who recognizes this guy?

• I have to admit I never watched Star Trek so I am not great with names. I only know Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Picard and Sulu.

But I reconized a specific character. So if it is him. Good job on it then to make non trekkie (that is what star trek fans called right?) Understand who you made.

So my guess is Worf (had to google: Black Guy Star Trek and he was the first picture)

And if I am right may I give a suggestion for if you ever make him. See this as creative advice.

Instead of a scar you could have used the gem shaped earings and colored them his skin colour. Flipped them on their sides and placed them on his head above each other

• You're right about Worf!

I tried your suggestion plus some other small improvements:

I'm not sure though if the earrings are already the best solution. In any case it seems you have to think outside the box here. Because Worf's forehead is a part of his body, I was looking in the body parts section and not in fashion accessories.

• For the next character there weren't enough custom hats available, so I had to improvise. Additionally, I had to move every body part a bit to make room for the spatious hat. So maybe the character doesn't look as flawless as normal.

• Maybe I didn't draw her as well as I thought. So I give you a clue again. This character was played by Whoopi Goldberg, who also starred in "The Color Purple", "Ghost" and the "Sister Act" movies. Who could it be?

• Maybe I didn't fully capture her look. I had difficulties findig a matching hairstyle. This is how Deanna Troi looked like in the series.

The next guy I drew for you was one of Deanna Troi's most loyal patients, especially in the later seasons. Because of his healthy looking skin tone, you should be able to identify him:

• That was quick, especially for someone who's more into Star Wars. I like the old movies, but I'm generally more a fan of series, because when I like something I don't want to wait three years for the sequel.

So let's continue! The next one should't be difficult to guess either. He was quite a womanizer, particularly in the early seasons. Later he settled down a bit and grew a beard.

• I took the guest appearances of Wil Wheaton on "The Big Bang Theory" as a sign that his character Wesley Crusher still is present in the public consciousness. Maybe I was wrong.

As a bonus, I redrew Wes's mother, Dr. Beverley Crusher, who already appeared in the last contest. Here she is investigating the mysterious death of a crew member in a cave on a foreign planet:

• I feel you're already longing for the continuation of my Star Trek quiz. Here you go!

This time I'm looking for the stand-in for Dr. Crusher during the second season of The Next Generation. She looked approximately like this:

Who can tell me her name?

• So the extra time I granted didn't help. Maybe Dr. Pulaski isn't popular enough. This guy should be easier to guess because of his facial ornament. It doesn't look exactly like what he was wearing in the series, it seems here on SP-Studio there generally wasn't much demand for Star Trek themed accessories so far.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!