Contest 09/2019: MEDICAL DOCTORS

• contest_2019-09.png

The new SP-Studio contest is about MEDICAL DOCTORS (or M.D.). Create a SP-Studio picture about a famous fictional doctor like John Watson, Dana Scully, Meredith Grey, Leonard H. McCoy… or a famous real life doctor like Sigmund Freud. But you can also make up a picture of your own doctor. It’s just important that they work in the medical field, so NO DOCTOR WHO. ;)

The rules are as always:

1. CREATE a SP-Studio picture about the topic of the month
    2. UPLOAD your unedited picture until the 20th
    3. VOTING will start on the 21st on the contest page
    4. THE WINNERS will be announced at the start of next month

Rules for pictures:

Your picture must be at least 300×300 px big (not the small size). You are only allowed to use the SP-Studio, so don’t edit with additional software. No cutting, background rotating or color changes. Of course it must be your own creation. And it must fit the topic of the month. Add a fitting title to show how it is related to the topic.

• Since I am away over the weekend I will give you some extra time until Sunday eveneing and reveal the pictures then. So it's still time for some doctors! :)

Art Vandelay Sorry, I did not read it earlier. Peter Venkman has a doctor in psychology and I'd let this count as a "medical" doctor because it is a very close field.

• Congratulations to the winners! I liked your creative ideas for unusual types of doctors a lot. :)

Contest 09/2019: MEDICAL DOCTORS

Plague Doctor
    1) Eggyslav
    Plague Doctor

18 points

The Medic
    2) Jareen2
    The Medic

13 points

Doctor Bob (The Muppet Show)
    3) Lenny White
    Doctor Bob

11 points

Dr. Peter Venkman
    4) Art Vandelay
    Dr. Peter Venkman

10 points

Surgery
    5) brendan coffey
    Surgery

8 points

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!