Contest 02/2019: VIDEO GAME VILLAINS

• contest_2019-02.png

A new SP-Studio contest has started - and this time it's all about the bad guys!

1. Create a SP-Studio picture about a video game villain
    2. Upload your unedited picture UNTIL FEBRUARY 20th 2019
    3. On February 21st VOTING will start here on this page
    4. On March 1st the winner will be announced

The winner gets a free wish for a SP-Studio item of his or her choice.

Rules for pictures:
    Your picture must be at least 300×300 px big (not the small size). You are only allowed to use the SP-Studio, so don’t edit with additional software. No cutting, rotating or color changes. And of course it must fit the current topic. You can show the main villain of a video game or just evil henchmen or monsters. If the character also appeared in movies or comic books it's fine... but it would be really cool to select a character that's mainly known for video games. Please add the name of the game or character to the description.

• I'm in. I hope my entry counts though, as the character I've chosen isn't explicably "evil", or a card carrying villain, he still is a creepy, morally ambigious puppetmaster, that works behind scenes...

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• I'm in. I hope my entry counts though, as the character I've chosen isn't explicably "evil", or a card carrying villain, he still is a creepy, morally ambigious puppetmaster, that works behind scenes...

The person who plays Roller coaster tycoon and builds a death park?

• Nope... You'll see...

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• It looks like this is a popular topic, because we have 30 pictures so far and there's still time left ti opload your video game villain. The vote will start on thursday.

• Many nice pics, though I am glad I didn't post my Castlevania SotN Dracula, since there are two, and no G Men except mine... :)

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• Hey guys!

This is my first time being on this forum.

I'm doing a university report for my final year on the fan culture of South Park and I need YOU to help me.

If you guys could tell me what your favourite episodes are and why? And why do you use this website?

And what exactly is this contest?

I'm not a hardcore South Park fan but I am interested to see what you think!

Thanks!

:thumbup:

• Welcome to the forum! I think it will be better to use an extra thread for your report. Since you already started one I renamed it. But there is no need to ask the same question in multiple threads. ;)

Here is the renamed topic:

university report about South Park fan culture

This contest is a picture contest. We do them for fun every month. A topic is given and everybody creates a picture about it, only using the SP-Studio.

• THE FINAL RESULTS

Congratulations to the winners!

1) Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy's) by Lenny White - 16 points

2) Boo (Super Mario) by Mike - 13 points

3) The G Man (Half-Life) by Eggyslav & The Great Mighty Poo (Conker) by Jareen2 - 9 points

5) Doctor Neo Cortex (Crash bandicoot) by Coledarklord101 - 7 points

contest2019-02_06-300x300.jpgcontest2019-02_12-300x300.jpgcontest2019-02_09-300x300.jpgcontest2019-02_31-300x300.jpgcontest2019-02_10-300x300.jpg