Reactivate your Netflix accounts, because this month's contest will be about MODERN TV SERIES! Or tv shows or tv programs, whatever you prefer to call them...
There are some restrictions: Your picture must be about a life action drama / comedy tv show which had new episodes in the 2000s or 2010s. It doesn't matter when it started as long as it continued to run after the millennium. So "Buffy" would count. This contest is about tv shows which tell a story, so NO game shows, casting shows or news programs count. And NO cartoons. Anthologies like "Black Mirror" are fine.
Need some inspiration? You can use this IMDb list: Most Popular TV Shows. But don’t forget to ignore cartoons.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until August 20.
- The pictures will all show up on August 21 for a vote. You can like as many pictures as you want.
- On August 1 the winners will be announced.
- Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. The normal size is okay as well, but don't upload them smaller.
- You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (there is a button on the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until August 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1). I might allow pictures which are a little bit late, but don't count on it.
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming or rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
- If you don't want to tell me your email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
- If you have problems with the contact form on the website you can send the picture by email or forum / Facebook message.
- Add a short English description so we know what's shown in your picture. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts you can lik the pictures until August 30.
I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic - or in the SP-Studio remake.