Contest 07/2018: CONSPIRACY THEORIES

• This should be fun: Create a picture about CONSPIRACY THEORIES! Alien abductions, the Illuminati, Big Foot, flat earth, living Elvis Presley, alternate timelines, chemtrails... there are many strange theories out there to choose from. It doesn't have to be a political thing. For example theories about time travelers based on old photos count as well. It's all about theories people believe in though facts proof their evidence wrong.

HOW TO JOIN:

• Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until July 20.
    • The pictures will all show up on July 21 for a vote. You can like as many pictures as you want.
    • On August 1 the winners will be announced.

RULES:

• Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. The normal size is okay as well, but don't upload them too small.
    • You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (there is a button on the save screen).
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until July 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1). I might allow pictures which are a little bit late, but don't count on it. ;)
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming or rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
    • If you don't want to tell me your email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
    • If you have problems with the contact form on the website you can send the picture by email or forum / Facebook message.
    • Add a short English description so we know what's shown in your picture. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts you can lik the pictures until June 30.

FIRST PRIZE:

I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic.

• There was an update in the blog: Since I was away from my computer I had to change the dates. But now I am back and the contest pictures will be up soon. I will add extra days to the voting time as well to make up for this.

• Yeah, I was just going to say we can pretty much call the contest now. At this point we're just trying to find out who comes in second.

I don't think this was one of the stronger contests. I wasn't particularly jazzed about my entry, either.

• THE FINAL RESULTS:

1) 16 points: Baphomet (by Eggyslav)
    2) 7 points: moon landing (by Jareen2)
    7 points: Russian Trump (by Scott Mungalsingh)
    4) 6 points: Reptilian Queen Elizabeth II (by Jetpack-Guy)
    6 points: Stanley Kubrick faked the Apollo 11 Moon landing. (by GDmattman)

We indeed had a clear winner this time. So Eggyslav can make a well deserved wish. :)

• W00T! As a wish I thought about late 17th century- Early 18th century long wig (in Hair cathegory), just like ones worn by judges in the commonwealth, I'll send Janina some pictures for inspirations via PM. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!