SP-Studio Bug report

• In the meantime, you could always just move the "sitting" feet offscreen if you want to delete them.

• There's an usual bug with the three new shirts at the bottom of the last column in the Freestyle section - they look fine as long as you don't move them anywhere, but if you do then all the areas shaded with the darker tone turn black.

Also, not sure if this is a necessary result of the new shirt-layering system, but the thicker of the two sets of wrist-bands is no longer above the top shirt layer.

• Quote from Eggyslav

Also, not really a bug, but I would prefer the rococo cravat to be worn above at least second layer, it would look better that way....

Agreed. Although the new layering system may make sorting out things like this quite a lot of work for Janina.

• BUG FIX

The update is online now and I hope everything works:

• The three new shirts can be moved now without the strange color changes.
    • Sitting feet should finally work without interfering with the regular shoes or with shirts. Sorry, this took so long... I did not find the reason for the problems until now :(.
    • The two types of eye makeup fill the whole eyes now, so you can use them to color closed eyelids. This was a contest wish by Caribou. I know it is not exactly what you asked for, because I changed the makeup instead of the eyes... but the result should be the same. I prefer to keep the selection of the eyes as simple as possible for now and keep it separated from the make up, so I did it this way.
    • The wristbands are back on the layer on top of the shirts.
    • The rococo cravat got its own layer on top of the shirts as well.
    • A small bug with the Kratos belt was fixed. It coverd parts of the hands.
    • Two hats and the fish tail can be flipped now.
    • Hairstyles sorted.
  • So you start with the skin, click on the big shape, select a color... and instead of hands a shirt appears? Do you click anywhere else? And does this happen every time?

Sorry, but I cannot help you right now, because I don't know how this is technically possible. The skin category is not connected with the shirt files, so I am confused about this error. But perhaps you can describe more details about it or somebody else can reproduce it.

• Quote from Janina

The two types of eye makeup fill the whole eyes now, so you can use them to color closed eyelids. This was a contest wish by Caribou. I know it is not exactly what you asked for, because I changed the makeup instead of the eyes... but the result should be the same. I prefer to keep the selection of the eyes as simple as possible for now and keep it separated from the make up, so I did it this way.

Would it be possible to keep the old crescent-shaped eye make-up as well as the new ones? The new ones work fine if you actually use the pieces as eye make-up, but the old shapes were really useful to use in other ways because of their shape - I've seen a lot of pictures where people have used the lower set to give their character large breasts, for example, and I've certainly used them both many times whenever I've needed a random curly-looking bit. I'd hate for one of my contest wishes to limit what people can make with the creator and I think the crescent-shaped pieces would be badly missed by quite a few people.

That said, the new round ones would offer new possiblities for interesting uses as well, so if it's possible to keep both sets (on the same layer, I guess, as an either/or option) then that would be ideal. :)

• Normally I would grant your wish and include both, but in this case I prefer the new one. The most important reason: For those users who don't use the move function (and unfortunately these are many people) the two items look the same, and so it would be very irritating. And a more personal reason: the strange look of the old eye makeup was an error. I did not draw it this way on purpose. When I included it I did not think about the possibility that somebody could move it and see how it looks without the eyes in front of it, so this was pure laziness ;). I wanted to fix this for a long time and it was never supposed to look this way, because I felt like it's unprofessional.

• This isn't really a bug, but the Hall of Fame link has reverted back to the old one, without the new layout and the winners over the last year or so.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!