SP-Studio Bug report

• Right now I am not sure what to do about it... sorry :( . I hope this will get better with a forum update. It will come this summer, I just want to focus on some SP-Studio item updates first.

• When i choose the freestyle dress and i move it away from the orginal spot i find this under it.

If you work with the layers and choose the second or third layer for the dress this part of the corset will also be visible on the layer beneath it.

You can't move the corset part but you can remove it by removing the dress

• I also found out, that the Ninja Mask cannot be removed from the picture, you need to pick a different mask from the same layer (like balaclava), and then delete it.

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• A few bugs/mistakes I found in SP-Studio

1. In the select menu for the pistol. This one is missing part of the gold color (is now blue).

30l2b1k.jpg

2. You can't move, rotate, flip or whatever the doc Ock tentacles. The only way to remove it is to remove the complete picture.

343hi6w.jpg

3. I already pointed this out but: When you select this freestyle dress and move it away. It will reveal part of the corset design under it. You can't move the design and the only way to get rid of it is to delete the dress.

22bvva.jpg

• This looks like you did not click the "OK" button after entering your text. Unfortunately I wasn't able to prevent this from happening if you select a new menu item without pressing OK first. If this happens again you can go back to the text screen and click the "OK" button to make the glitch disappear.