SP-Studio Bug report

• Here we collect known http://www.sp-studio.de bugs (just for the game itself, not the community). I will edit this first posting so you can see if an error has already been reported.

Known bugs I still need to fix:

- "N" in text tool does not work (it should set the text back to a normal font style)
    - Some items "jump" slightly if you want to move them

• The grey american football helmet also has the same problem as the Professor Chaos helmet. When you move it, it does a big jump. It's really annoying.

• Quote from Dogzilla

The grey american football helmet also has the same problem as the Professor Chaos helmet. When you move it, it does a big jump. It's really annoying.

Just noticed this same problem with the Native American headband, and (to a lesser extent) the cycling helmet. I've checked all the other hats though and it only affects those four.

• Janina, will the old gallery be back up? Not to log into or anything, but to look arround. There's still allot of great pictures on that site, and it would be ashame if they were gone forever.

• I had to shut it down yesterday because of a spambot attack. They sent gallery e-cards as guests and I got 100s of e-mails back because of this... very annoying :(.
    But the gallery will be back in a couple of minutes so you can look through the old pictures again.

• With the boxing gloves and the big wizard beard, the area that you can click on to bring up the action menu is MUCH smaller than the items themselves.

• I wasn't sure about the proportions, so I used an original photo as a reference. They should fit.
    But I guess it looks bigger, because the head of the character is so big... that's often a problem with the hats ;). I have to resize them for the SP-Studio style.

• When you have the round ears on, then select the Frankenstien Bolts, it brings up the color option for the ears again. No big deal, just a little annoying.

• Is anyone else unable to go to the home/"Create!" page of the site? All I'm seeing is a white bar accross the area that should say "Home", "News", "Forum", etc.

• Unfortunately the server seems to be down. I am not sure what happened, so let's wait a bit. If it doesn't get better I will upload the SP-Studio files elsewhere to make it work again.
    The forum and gallery are located on another sever, that is why they still work.