It's still cold outside, yo let's use this to draw some inspiration from it. A new SP-Studio contest has started and the topic is "winter"! Show your coolest SP-Studio artworks. It’s a very free topic, so don’t worry. For example you can recreate a scene from a movie which plays in winter. Or you can come up with some crazy winter fahion. A cozy scene at home might count as well. It's up to you.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until February 20.
- The pictures will all show up on February 21 for a vote. You can like as many pictures as you want.
- On March 1 the winners will be announced.
- Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. The normal size is okay as well, but don't upload them too small.
- You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (there is a button on the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until February 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1). I might allow pictures which are a little bit late, but don't count on it.
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming or rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
- If you don't want to tell me your email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
- If you have problems with the contact form on the website you can send the picture by email or forum / Facebook message.
- Add a fitting English description so we know what's shown in your picture. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts you can lik the pictures until February 28.
I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic.