A new year of contests has started! The first topic is no surprise, because it's our annual look back on the past year. What happened in 2017? Show people (please not as many Trumps this time...), events, trends and cultural influences. As long as it's connected to 2017 everything counts.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until January 20. No registration required!
- The pictures will all show up on January 21 for a vote. Same URL, no registration required!
- On February 1 the winners will be announced.
- Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. The normal size is okay as well, but don't upload them too small.
- You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (there is a button on the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until January 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1). I might allow pictures which are a little bit late, but don't count on it.
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming or rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
- If you don't want to tell me your email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
- If you have problems with the contact form on the website you can send the picture by email or forum / Facebook message.
- Add a fitting English description so we know what's shown in your picture. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts you can lik the pictures until January 31.
I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic.