SP-Studio Christmas Special 2017

• The 10th annual Christmas Special has started! Wow, I am doing this thing for 10 years now… But for those of you who don’t know it yet: I will surprise you with 24 daily updates until Christmas. This means new clothes, hairstyles, backgrounds or any other item for the SP-Studio. I usually choose the updates from requests of the past, the Wish Voting Gallery in the forum and my own ideas.

DAY 1:

The first update is a pet raven and this was a wish by contest winner legobasher.

Oh, and I cleaned the Wish Voting Gallery and it will be used for possible update ideas. So if you have an idea: I still look at the new wishes, even if I don't comment. :)

• Very pretty dress!

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• DAY 4:

Conspiracy theories are gaining popularity, not only among U.S. presidents, but also among SP-Studio characters. Now they can wear this trendy tin foil hat!

• I love it!

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• The next contest will start January 1st - and I can already tell it will be about things which happened in 2016.
    I tried to make it work for December but unfortunately I cannot find the time to do the Christmas Special and manage a contest. The contest is less work but I want to focus on the Christmas Special so all the updates arrive in time.

But there is something else to do during this time: Everybody can participate in the Christmas Special by suggesting items. This can be done in the blog comments, here in this thread or in the wish voting gallery.

• DAY 5:

This was a suggestion posted in the wish voting gallery and I feel like it can be useful for many pictures: a classic brick wall!

• Now that's really retro!

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• DAY 7:

15 years and I never added a piece of poop to the SP-Studio? Sure, there was a Mr. Hankey shirt motif, but now I added real poop. And in case you think that's too disgusting for an update I included a cute Dr. Slump version of poop as well.

• What a shitty update! :lol: (Sorry Janina, couldn't help myself :rofl: )

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• DAY 8:

Less shitty but more hairy: This hairstyle was requested in the Wish Voting gallery after I used it in a behind the scenes article. Now it finally found its way into the SP-Studio. :)

• Janina, is everything alright? We're still waiting for today's gift... I mean, It's ok if you're too tired or busy, I understand if you need a break...

QbY7M.png

Tochter aus Elysium!

• Sorry, I thought I would be able to finish the update in time, but it will come a couple of hours late. We had visitors over the weekend and I did not find the time to do the update. But we watched 10 time travel related movies so I might do a Terminator or Back to the Future update now... ;)

The update for December 10th will be online in about 10 hours.

• Quote from Janina

DAY 7:

15 years and I never added a piece of poop to the SP-Studio? Sure, there was a Mr. Hankey shirt motif, but now I added real poop.(...)

¿Poop? ... :???: ... Aren't they chocolate and strawberry icecreams?

:D:D:D