• Hi, guys. :wave:

My name is DukeyDukeyDoo, but you can call me Ian.

I came to this place to request certain items and stuff to be added for the South Park Character Creator. :)

• Can I post a wishlist of certain objects for SP-Studio here in the forum?

There's a quite a lot of things I'd like to see added to this character creator you've made. :)

• No, that's not how it works. The wish voting gallery is the place where Janina picks items to draw, and that's where you put images depicting your object. And you can only show one item per picture. Just google search for pictures and upload them in the wish voting gallery.

• All right.

But some of you guys might want to check out the Gallery's Make a Wish Section.

There's over 23 pages of items and backgrounds waiting to be accepted.

If I were you, I'd look into them.

• Listen, I don't think you understand the system we have here. You upload the picture of an item in the gallery. Then, when Janina plans an update, she chooses items that are voted the most, the wishes of contes winners or items that fit update's theme and adds them to the Studio. Also, bear in mind, that Janina is the one and ONLY person working on SPS. It's a lot of work, and it's pretty much impossible to draw all the items from wish voting gallery in one go. I hope you understand that.

• Hello Dukey :)

Sorry for being a little bit late, but I want to add something. Eggy is right, but many people send me lists with wishes because they don't know about the wish voting gallery. So you actually can send me your list... it would not be fair to allow it for others und deny your list. If I like some of the ideas really much they might be included.

But the problem is: I get so many requests that my list of requested items is very long. It's even than the content of the wish voting gallery. And there is no order. That's why the wish voting gallery is a better way to pick what's interesting for the SP-Studio community. Others vote and so I get a feeling about what will be worth including. So that's why when I select ideas for new updates the wish voting gallery comes first.

My suggestion is: Send me your list and I will have a look at it - but I cannot promise to include anything. To improve your chances you should include your favorite ideas in the wish voting gallery.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!