Upload your best SP-Studio pictures in the new contest! This month the topic is FIGHT!. We look for pictures about fighters (knights, boxers, fighting game characters,...) or fights in general. They can be inspired by famous fictional characters, real life or your own imagination.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until Saptember 20. No registration required!
- The pictures will all show up on September 21 for a vote. The system for this vote might be different this time, but this will be ennounced then.
- On October 1st the winners will be announced..
- Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks.
- You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until September 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. Rotating is not allowed anymore.
- If you don't want to tell me you email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
- If you have problems with the contatc form on the website you can send the picture by email or message.
- Add a fitting English title or description. You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts you can rate or like them until September 31.
I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic.