SP-Studio update: Beards

• The last couple of updates were about famous costumes, so I wanted to make sure the next one will be something for the creative folks. Here it is, and it is kinda big:

I gave the beard category a complete makeover, and I am sure it will be a lot of fun to build bearded characters now :).

• New beards were added and old ones look better now. In total there are 77 different parts for beards now.
    • The structure has become more intuitive while giving you more freedom to be creative. There are mustaches and chin beards now (and some special items located beneath those), which can be combined to full beards. This means 1188 possible combinations to create the unique beard you always wanted! Not even counting the special beard items.
    • Shadows and highlights are available for many beards now and can be switched on and off when you add them to your picture.

A nice side effect: By splitting the old full beards into an upper and lower part it is possible now to control the room for the mouth. Some mouths did not fit well with some beards, but now most of them can be aranged to look good. Not counting the big scream... ;)

• I like the update Janina, Although, there is one thing: When the Big beards were on the moustache layer, you could use smaller ones as beard highlights, like here:

[album]7011[/album][album]5231[/album][album]4957[/album][album]4720[/album][album]4164[/album][album]4036[/album][album]3585[/album]

But with new system, the small and big beards are on the same layer, and such trick is impossible

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

• I did not think of this... Unfortunately I guess it's not possible to have both. The amount of levels would have become too big. And people already complained about the old beards category because the reason why some beards shared the same layer and other did not was not very intuitive. This is why I chose the upper part / lower part split.

A solution would be a layer system like with the freestyle collection shirts, but the coding for this is pure horror and I swore to never do it again for another category :D But since the SP-Studio will need to switch to HTML5 soon a convincing layer system might be easier to include there.

• Eventually, it could be done just like the hair, with some highlights, braids, strands, etc, as a new cathegory...

QbY7M.png

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium!
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
    Deine zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!