SP-Studio update: Superheroes

• For ages my visitors have asked me for superhero costumes, and now your wish shall be granted. This is the start of a couple of updates with costumes inspired by famous superheroes. For the start I picked the Guardians of the Galaxy, because their second movie runs in theaters just now. This is new:

• Rocket Raccoon inspired clothes, tail, face fur and white whiskers
    • Star-Lord inspired clothes and mask
    • Gamora inspired clothes
    • Baby Groot :)

You might ask for Drax now. I want to split the content in several small updates, so each of them has 3 costumes. Baby Groot was a bonus because it’s no actual costume. So Drax might come later… or other superheroes, because there are a ton of interesting costumes to choose from. Let’s see what will be included next… :)

• Today's update focuses on Wonder Woman. Not only because of the current movie, but also because this character has to offer a couple of useful accessories and I decided to not only include her clothes, but also the weapons and hair. The belt, whip and armring will be useful for other SP-Studio characters as well, and so I made them into extra items. But that’s not all there is. You can now build The Green Lantern with existing items and the new logo. The update includes:

• Wonder Woman’s costume, belt, hairstyle, armring and tiara
    • Her weapons of choice: Shield, sword an whip
    • New shirt symbols for the DC superheroes Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash

Yes, those old Superman and Batman logos were really crappy... :lol:

• Quote from Janina

Today's update focuses on Wonder Woman. Not only because of the current movie, but also because this character has to offer a couple of useful accessories and I decided to not only include her clothes, but also the weapons and hair. The belt, whip and armring will be useful for other SP-Studio characters as well, and so I made them into extra items. But that’s not all there is. You can now build The Green Lantern with existing items and the new logo. The update includes:

• Wonder Woman’s costume, belt, hairstyle, armring and tiara
    • Her weapons of choice: Shield, sword an whip
    • New shirt symbols for the DC superheroes Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash

Yes, those old Superman and Batman logos were really crappy... :lol:

If I select the batman one I will get the superman one, and if I select the superman one I will get the batman

• More costumes inspired by famous superheroes were added to the SP-Studio! My Patreon supporters chose Captain America and Iron Man in a vote (by the way – you can still participate) and I added Thor to make it an Avengers themed update. New items include:

• Iron Man: Armor and helmet
    • Captain America: Costume, mask, shield, utility belt
    • Thor: Costume, helmet

The next update will be the final one of the superhero series.

• The final superhero update is online! This is new:

• Doctor Strange: Costume (custom colored robe - and this was also a contest wish), collar (this will be custom colored as well, it's just red now), amulet, beard, belts
    • Deadpool: Costume, leather straps, mask
    • Wolverine: Costume, belt, mask, claws

These three Marvel costumes were chosen by my 5$+ Patreon Supporters in a poll. There were more favorites, but I picked the three which fitted the SP-Studio style best.

I hope you enjoyed the Superhero updates! :)