Contest 01/2017: WHAT HAPPENED IN 2016?

• Happy new year! What's a better thing to do now than to welcome 2017 with a look back on what happened in 2016? Create a SP-Studio picture about anything connected to 2016.

What a year it has been. We witnessed controversial political changes, terror attacks and the deaths of many famous musicians and actors. But 2016 had its good sides as well, I am sure. At least for Leonardo DiCaprio. He won his first Oscar.

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on January 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till January 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until November 30.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery.

Good luck!

• The same error we had before... :(
    It usually disappears after a couple of days but that's not acceptable. I'll try to deactivate and reactivate the contest now.

Edit: No, this did not help. The strange thing is: I can click on the pictures as long as they are hidden. As soon as they are public I get the error message.

• Worked fine for me first time just a minute ago, and I noticed Eggyslav just posted a comment on one of the pictures, so I guess it's only happening at random intervals again :rolleyes:

• So let's have a lok at the results. It's getting political:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Caribou
    2) Jareen2
    3) legobasher
    4) ADePALMA1251
    5) Jetpack-guy

[album]7153[/album]

[album]7148[/album] [album]7158[/album] [album]7150[/album] [album]7147[/album]

• Congratultions to the winners! :clap:

Quote from Eggyslav

I find it incredibly funny, that me and Strider both made a pic about the passing of late Carrie Fisher, and we both ultimately scored exactly 3 points...

And for me another 6th place... and goes 13... :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!