The contests are back! I did not manage to update the forum yet, but I hope I was able to at least help out with the problems from the last contest. If you notice any errors, please tell me.
Remember the music contests? Let's continue them! To make it a little bit easier for the younger generation you are allowed to choose from three decades this time: The 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. There should be plenty of musicians! Your picture can be about a famous band, an album cover or music in general, it's up to you. Just make sure it fits the time.
Some examples: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley, The Who, Abba, Bee Gees, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Johnny Cash, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry,...
HOW TO JOIN:
- If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
- Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on November 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till November 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until November 30.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery.