Contest 09/2016: DREAMS

• Let your creativity flow! The contets topic for this month is just DREAMS. Create a SP-Studio picture which fits this topic. What do you dream about? Or do you want to recreate a famous dream sequence from a movie or book? Of course nightmares are welcome as well. It's an open topic this time, so most likely there will be no disqualifications. But please try to make it fit anyway.

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on September 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till September 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until September 30.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery.

Good luck!

• I've got the same problem. I can see all the thumbnails in the gallery but whenever I click on any of them it tells me the site is down for maintenance.

• It's working fine for me at the moment so I guess it's only a temporary problem.

• I used the same settings like I always do and checked them again to make sure I did not miss anything. So I am afraid we will have to wait for the forum update I am working on right now. If it takes more time the voting will last a little bit longer and we will skip the October contest until everything is working again. Sorry for the problems :(

• CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jareen2
    2) legobasher
    3) Eggyslav
    4) Jetpack-guy
    5) croooow

This was croooow's first contest! :)

[album]7089[/album]

[album]7097[/album] [album]7091[/album] [album]7092[/album] [album]7105[/album]

And now to some not so good news...

Sorry, but I will skip this month's contest. I am not satisfied with sp-studio.de right now and want to fix some things. The technical problems with the forum are very annoying and I haven't even finished the content update I have been working on since July. I feel horrible because of this, and people complain about the lack of updates. So I need to solve some problems this months. Everything will be back to normal soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!