The Creator

• NO! :o
    Come on, you don't need to censor the forum, this is NOT cool ;). You really don't need to delete posts all the time (this is meant for all mods).

You only should delete things if they are against the board rules:
    - warez
    - intense spamming
    - insults (if they are really insulting)

Just because I don't like this guy doesn't mean everything written about him should disappear. If there was anything wrong with those posts I would have delete them myself and explained it, right?

• If somebody posts a link to a website/file that's not legal. For example pirated software, copyrighted music, Hollywood movies or full South Park episodes which are not on the official website.
    This won't happen often, but we have to take care of it because it is against the law to allow links to content like that.

• I have not been around for some days because I have finished a big project I have been working on since last october. I started a t-shirt online shop with my husband! We both love silly plays on words and funny t-shirts, and we always wanted to work together on a big project. So this is what we came up with:

www.SPRUCHLOS.de

[Blocked Image: http://www.spruchlos.de/wp-content/uploads/spruchlos-banner-quadrat.jpg]

The concept is to not put text on the shirts. The images should speak for themselvs and work like little riddles.
    Unfortunately many of them are hard to understand if you do not speak German, but some work in English as well. For example the "pink punker" (instead of the "pink panther"). The "tea-shirt", "LEGOpard", "Monster of Loch NES" and "Who wants to be a melonair?". Of course I draw the pictures myself.

Have a look at this new shop if you like - and if you enjoy it it would be great if you would tell your friends about it :). We need a lot of support right now... so I hope some people can laugh about or shirts.

Now I have time again, so I will try to finish a forum update next week.

• This is awesome, Janina.

The monster of loch ness is my favourite.
    But what was spa`s part of this? Did he had the ideas?

• We have the ideas together. But he does the whole "management" in the background, like preparing my pictures so they can be printed, he deals with the Spreadshirt company, updates the shop and homepage and keeps an eye on Google+ and Twitter. I could not have done this without him, because so I can focus on drawing the pictures and he does the rest :).

• I want that Xbox now!!!!!!!

• Quote from Janina

GOOD LUCK!

Do you ever heard about 'Kukuxumusu' T-shirts and designs?

They began selling T-shirts in the Sanfermines (bull runs) in Pamplona with very simple but funny designs... They didn't sell all that they expected, but with time their drawings and ideas were popular and people liked them. Now it's an international franchise and you can see them not only in T-shirts but over everything from pencil or notebooks to mugs or clocks...

http://www.kukuxumusu.com/index.php/en/

Your designs reminds me to these ones... So you just have to make them known. Good luck and success!

• and here comes a big
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    to Janina!

Stay health, creative and have a great day! :party:

• Thanks a lot! :)

I had a great day, my husband had prepared 30 presents for me and I had to draw 30 pictures to get them. It's in German, but if you want to have a look, here's a TUMBLR page: http://zibblenauts.tumblr.com/ The topics of the pictures were randomly chosen by picking 3 words from a box.
    We always think of games like this for our birthdays, but this is HUGE. I have still presents left. MUST... DRAW... MORE.... ;).

I will be away until Monday because I'll have a party at my mother's house and most friends will stay until Sunday. But I will have a look at the contest.

• Quote from Janina

Thanks a lot! :)

I had a great day, my husband had prepared 30 presents for me and I had to draw 30 pictures to get them. It's in German, but if you want to have a look, here's a TUMBLR page: http://zibblenauts.tumblr.com/ The topics of the pictures were randomly chosen by picking 3 words from a box.
    We always think of games like this for our birthdays, but this is HUGE. I have still presents left. MUST... DRAW... MORE.... ;).

I will be away until Monday because I'll have a party at my mother's house and most friends will stay until Sunday. But I will have a look at the contest.

The amount of effort you two put into celebrating Birthdays is pretty awe-inspiring. To many more a year, Janina!

• Thanks :). I am back from my birthday weekend and it was really funny. Good food, games, movies and a trip to the Friedberg castle with our friends. Now back to work...

Yes, I love our Birthday tradition. Most of the time we do not celebrate our Birthdays big, because our friends live far away, that's why my husband and I started to do those things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!