Contest 08/2016: LOONEY TUNES VS NICKTOONS

• When you think of funny cartoons of your childhood the Looney Tunes characters and Nicktoons will soon come to your mind. But who's best? You can choose your favorite! Create a SP-Studio picture about a Warner or Nickelodeon cartoon character. Of course you are allowed to include both in one picture, but this is not required. Made up characters are not allowed this time.

If you are not sure if a cartoon counts for this contest you can check these lists for inspiration:
    list of Nicktoons / list of Looney Tunes characters

HOW TO JOIN:

• If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
    • Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.

The pictures will all show up on August 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
    • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till August 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
    • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
    • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
    • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
    • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until August 31.
    • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.

PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
    1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery.

Good luck!

• PLEASE make an Update soon, and if you can, can you make it so that you can make 1-6 charecters on the same time, and some poses they can do (like:singing, huging, kising, fighting, dancing, talking etc.) if you can do that THANK YOU SO MUCK...thats my touhts on the update i think pepole wold enjoy that :thumbup::love::well::kiss::pc::artist::contract:

• Quote from Bat_girl_1o1

PLEASE make an Update soon, and if you can, can you make it so that you can make 1-6 charecters on the same time, and some poses they can do (like:singing, huging, kising, fighting, dancing, talking etc.) if you can do that THANK YOU SO MUCK...thats my touhts on the update i think pepole wold enjoy that

First of all, You should post your requests in Wish Voting Gallery here. Second, neither of those wishes are possible for Janina to draw, sorry.

BTW, Welcome to SP-Studio.

• Hello Bat_girl_1o1 :)

I am working on an update right now, it's just a little bit complicated. But I hope to finish it this month.

Regarding your wish: As Eggyslav explained those things are not possible. I'd love to do it, but there are technical limitations when you work on a website like this. And it's just a question of logic actually. If I change the pose of the body, all the clothes won't fit on it anymore. Because the clothes cannot "know" which pose the body has and change accordingly. This is something for an actual videogame, because it needs special coding. And another big problem is: For every pose of the body I'd need to draw alle the clothes in this shape as well to make them fit. This is not possible for one person, because it would mean months of work.
    More than one character is not possible as well, because of the size of the canvas (it's too small) and the coding. Changing the size of the canvas would mean to change thousands of files. And then There should be an easy way to switch between the characters. This involves more complicated coding than possible right now.

I know those are no good news, but I hope I was able to explain the reasons. There will be many more updates in the future, but unfortunately those ideas are not realistic without a big budget (and I work for free so I cannot hire anybody ;)).

• Quote from Bat_girl_1o1

PLEASE make an Update soon, and if you can, can you make it so that you can make 1-6 charecters on the same time, and some poses they can do (like:singing, huging, kising, fighting, dancing, talking etc.) if you can do that THANK YOU SO MUCK...thats my touhts on the update i think pepole wold enjoy that :thumbup::love::well::kiss::pc::artist::contract:

All the things you ask for can be made with photo-edition software (like Photoshop) using the stuff produced by SP-S. ;)

• CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jetpack-guy
    2) milquenl
    3) Zawesome
    4) Strider
    5) Jareen2

[album]7072[/album]

[album]7067[/album] [album]7068[/album] [album]7071[/album] [album]7076[/album]

So Jetpack-guy wins another free wish!

And a big welcome to milquenl, who is new but managed to get the second place with his creative picture. I hope to see more of you in the next contests. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!