The topic for this month's SP-Studio contest is FASHION. Come up with creative clothes by combining different items! Or you can show a scene a from a fashion show. Famous models and designers are another possible motif. Or how about a critical look at child labor? I am excited for the pictures this topic might inspire
HOW TO JOIN:
- If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
- Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on July 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.
- Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
- The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till July 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
- No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
- Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
- If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
- When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until July 31.
- Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery.
CHANGES TO THE RULES:
Last month I assigned 999 pictures and 20 folders max to everybody with a user gallery. So getting a bigger user gallery is no longer a prize. If you need more - just write me a note and you can get more.