Caroline's Book

• I started a book titled Ford. The book is about a psychotic teenager that murders people. It also follows the story of three friends that are all potential victims.

Good :thumbup:
    or
    Bad :thumbdown:

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”- Ashley Smith

• Sorry I just don't want to reveal too much information! Ford just appears to be a spooky ghost story to two teens. (Carmen and Violet) Carmen tells the story to Violet who is extremely disturbed by it. In the coming months strange events occur that leads the girls to questioning their sanity. Is Ford real and if so, is Ford behind these mysterious events. Ford also begins to question himself, but it is it too late? Will someone else be killed? I know I didn't give to much away, but like I previously stated, I can't reveal much!

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”- Ashley Smith

• Quote from 503712

Sorry I just don't want to reveal too much information! Ford just appears to be a spooky ghost story to two teens. (Carmen and Violet) Carmen tells the story to Violet who is extremely disturbed by it. In the coming months strange events occur that leads the girls to questioning their sanity. Is Ford real and if so, is Ford behind these mysterious events. Ford also begins to question himself, but it is it too late? Will someone else be killed? I know I didn't give to much away, but like I previously stated, I can't reveal much!

Ooh, sounds good =)

• Thank you so much! I have a couple of chapters written so far.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!